Cleanliness and hygiene are at the forefront of what we do and therefore truly deserve our utmost attention. It is in our nature to achieve the highest standards every single time and to deliver an unmatchable service.
Health and safety are essential to the Iqbal catering group and equally play an important role in our business. All members of staff are trained to a minimum Level 2 in food standard, hygiene and safety; our managers are trained at a Level 3. We are continuously evolving our health and safety policies placing great emphasis on food safety and quality. Our on-site environmental health consultants make it their objective to train all staff members to the exacting standards expected at Iqbal Catering.
We recognise the importance of our supply chain management particularly, Iqbal Catering performs its own food sourcing, storage, handling, processing and distribution. Everyone within the organisation has the collective responsibility of food safety and has a moral obligation to safeguard one another and our customers. A positive food safety culture has been nurtured within the organisation by regular certification of Food Standard Hygiene training by approved Chartered Institute of Environmental Health members.
To ensure best practice, Iqbal Catering has established the internationally recognised Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Food Safety Management System.
To achieve our goal, we:
Perform regular identification of hazards, determination of critical control points and timely implementation of effective control and monitoring measures;
- Conform to the regulatory requirements and the agreed customer requirements.
- Define food safety objectives and continually review to ensure consistent compliance.
- Communicate, implement and maintain this policy at all levels of the company.
- Employ the competent staff, reliable contractors and source from reputable suppliers.
- Provide our personnel with adequate food safety information, training, instructions, tools and equipment to carry out their job in a hygienic and professional manner.
- Promote personal hygiene and cleanliness to our staff, contractors, suppliers and all visitors.
- Strive to continually improve our processes to deliver our products through an efficient and suitable food safety management system. Our independent Food Safety Consultant has implemented this policy.
As a result of our dedication and determination we proudly hold a 5-star hygiene rating and endeavour to maintain these standards going forward.
At Iqbal catering we uphold a strict food Safety and hygiene policy, ensuring that all our methods are safe; from the sourcing of raw materials, storage, preparation, cooking to transportation.
Rest assured whilst commissioning Iqbal catering, our highly trained and conscientious staff members would always regard your food safety with paramount importance.